Re: moving up the list

John Etling

KD0FIP;

Somehow we have GOT to get connected. I am hearing stations beyond you, in front of you, but for some reason Kansas seems to be a complete dead spot to me.

I may have heard you thus why I was having a problem decoding Byron for a bit, once the band settled I was finally able to grab him.

Next hour will be tough and I will CQ in the exact same spot I was with Byron if you are there to try. I really want to get you in the log, for your persistence in trying as helping you out (hopefully) for something you are working towards.

Hopefully in 15 minutes, we can get this connected!!

… I’m just sayin’

73 de K3JAE

John Etling

k3jae@...