Excellent night on 40m

W7RIV

I couldn't want to try some new tricks I have been learning and test out somethings. 20m has been terrible, so I decided to tune up on 40m. I'm very glad I did. I think PODXS070 was the owners of the band...except for N4EMP. Though I think we should message him and let him know about the club.

Very happy to work quite a few spots on the 24x7, thanks or the motivation K3JAE. I was also able to work some APE, QRP and all sorts of fun things.

Take care everyone...my addiction has left me typing this 4 hours before I need to be up for work.

Bryon W7RIV