Clublog Setup

W7RIV

Okay everyone. I'm sorry for the confusion in collecting callsigns, I thought they were going to add the ones I sent him. In truth, they only check to make sure 10 of us had accounts in order to set it up.

So, please go out to https://secure.clublog.org/ login or create an account. Click settings. Click clubs. Go down the list and find 'PODXS 070 Club'. Click to highlight it and the click "Join Club(s)" at the bottom. You can ctrl+click for multiple clubs.

Once that has been completed, a club officer will go ahead and approve your membership into the club.

If there are any questions or if anyone need help, let me know.

Thanks
Bryon W7RIV