Re: ClubLog Members

Dan Morris - KZ3T

I am not signed up with ClubLog yet either but before/if I do can someone again please tell me why I should??  What does it do for me or others.  What is its’ purpose?  It says it is  a web based tool for producing DXCC tables, etc and a toolkit for all DXers.  Well, I’m not a DXer.  I work many DX stations but I don’t chase any particular kind of award for DX except for maybe what 070 club has.  All info will be very helpful in my determination to join or not.  Thanks so much.

Dan Morris   KZ3T   070-1065

On Aug 20, 2015, at 7:02 AM, 'Milton Garb' n6mg@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Byron,

I’m not signed up with ClubLog.

Do I need to wait for it to be setup before “enrolling” ?

Milt.

N6MG

070-650

LONP #76

From: 070@... [mailto:070@...]
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2015 2:42 AM
To: 070@...
Subject: Re: [070] ClubLog Members

You can add me.

Ruud, pa3eeg, #1670

Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2015 11:49 PM

To: 070@...

Subject: [070] ClubLog Members

Okay everyone, I have Jim with ClubLog getting the club setup. If you use it, let me know.

These are the ones I have right now from the previous discuss. Are there others that want in? If you see your callsign on the list did I understand right that you were a clublog user and you wanted to be added to the club?

W7RIV

KG7HAX

WA4MIT

K3JAE

KJ8O

K6MKF

KE4JB

KA1PPV

N9AVY

KJ4IZW

Thanks,

Bryon W7RIV

I am using the Free version of SPAMfighter.

Do you have a slow PC? Try a free scan!