Re: LONP qualifier has been reached!

W7RIV

1250 members contacted...that is insane. I'm even in your logs W3HF (30-May-15).

Bryon
W7RIV

On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 2:35 PM, Matthew King - KK4CPS mrk.twg@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Jim - we do have 2100 members, yes. Unfortunately there's nowhere near that number regularly active. Some of the more popular contests bring folks out of the woodwork, thankfully.

That said, LONP is attained at 100 members, but there are endorsement stickers for every 50 members after that. The honor roll can be seen at: http://podxs070.com/lonp/members-of-lonp

The current top rank is held by Steve, W3HF at 1250 members.  He's been at it a long, long time, as he's member #25.

Keep working 'em!

73

Matt King

070 #1708 LONP #261

PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 4:14 PM, Jim Innis jinnis@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

I don't want to step on anyone's toes, but am thinking that maybe the number for LONP should be raised considerably.  With over 2000 members, reaching 100 contacts should not be very difficult.

I am thinking also that when the number 100 was decided upon there were not very many members.

Jim, K5SP
070 - 483
LONP #58

On 8/18/2015 2:06 PM, John Bower poppajohnbower@... [070] wrote:

Yes it is but perseverance will get you there 24/7 is also a major challenge. But both are achievable.
John KE4JB

On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 2:54 PM, 'John Etling' john@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Thank you and… A daunting task WTW is…

……. I’m just sayin’