Re: IOTA Ref Number

Steve W3HF

Erika -

Thanks for looking this up. I'm not really an IOTA chaser, so I don't
own one of their directories. I'm into it only enough for the 070
purposes.

Steve

Hi Steve,

it belongs to the North group, NA -065 , looked it up in the IOTA
Directory . 73's Erika/DL2AYL

Stephen J. Melachrinos schrieb:
Does anyone know whether Whidbey Island in Puget Sound counts
as IOTA NA-065 (WA State North Group) or NA-169 (WA State
West Group)? From the names, I would guess the former, but I'm not
sure.

By the way, if you can find him, Guy, WB5MXO/7 is vacationing on the
island. I worked him last Friday (20m), and I think he said he'd be
there for a month.

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/