I'm happy to submit a ticket. If I have the approval of the officers, I can just list that we talked and list the callsigns that approved.

Thanks,
Bryon W7RIV

On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 8:18 AM, Mike Flowers mike.flowers@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Also a Club Log user!

- 73 and good DX de Mike, K6MKF, President - NCDXC

From: 070@... [mailto:070@...]
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2015 7:08 AM
To: 070@...
Subject: Re: [070] Attn Officers

I have been using ClubLog for at least three years. Please feel to include me.

Thank you for doing this.

73 de Joe KJ8O 1244

On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 12:20 AM, Bryon nnegrom@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

I would like to get the PODXS 070 Club into club log. I'm not sure if any of you already use it, but it is a fun way to get some additional friendly competition.

There is only 2 criteria to be added. 1) more than 10 members and 2) a club officer must already be a member of club log and then request it to be added.

Thoughts? Ideas? I would be happy to help with this as well.

Thanks

Bryon W7RIV

--

Joe Miller, KJ8O