Re: This string has nothing to do with "Strange Band Today"

Joe,

I really liked “Chairman – 070 Club’s Cheerleading Committee, ad hoc or Otherwise”,

But management said it just didn’t have Pizzazz Enuf...

Just sayin’...

Milt.

N6MG

070-650

LONP #76

PODXS 070 Club - Director of Public Relations

High Sheriff of the APE House 2015

Chairman – Upcoming “Annual New Member Jamboree for 2015” – (Don’t ask me anything yet.)