Re: Strange band today

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Jerry - Oh, I don’t disagree with you there, if in fact you knew for sure he could hear you.  I guess if it was a local he should have heard you.  Maybe he doesn’t like you?? hihi

In those cases, you are certainly correct.   Now, see there, you had to go ruin my day by mentioning that dreadful 4 letter proper name, however, nothing proper about that!!

Dan Morris

On Aug 17, 2015, at 5:55 PM, Jerry n9avy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Dan:

I was in QSO for over 10 minutes with a station when another jumped on my frequency just as I was about to call CQ again.  He sure heard me !  If I would have been my old nasty self I would have made sure he heard me in no uncertain terms.

It's just rude to snag another's frequency without even waiting a minute to make sure the freq was clear. This type of behavior is not acceptable with the band as dead as it was. There's plenty of room without jumping on someone's frequency.

Reminds me of when I used to fish and as soon as you reel in everyone is tossing their line in the same spot I was in.

If you ask me, this type of behavior is what causes people to behave like Todd.

Jerry