Re: This string has nothing to do with "Strange Band Today"

boat.anchor@...

Jerry
Just saying
How does one find out if the "offending" party has a real radio and a real antenna
and can actually hear before txing. I do believe some hams are disadvantaged
with their set-up and may not hear in the same radius that they transmit. We
sure don't want to criticize the poor bloke just eking it out. On the other hand if
there is no question then a yellow card is probably merited. It is up to the issuer
if there has been an infringement.
enjoy the evening
over and out
Barry

---In 070@..., <n9avy@...> wrote :

No more complaints, whining nor sniveling from me.

I'll just send out notice to offending stations in U.S. ...

Jerry  N9AVY