From: "'Milton Garb' n6mg@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2015 5:20 PM
Subject: [070] This string has nothing to do with "Strange Band Today"

Listen, guys!
We go over this, and over this and over this far too often.
We have far too many new members that are reading these complaining, sniveling and whining  posts and taking their que as to what the club’s all about from the pedantic rambling of a few on worn out used up post’s.
It happens. Folks transmit on top of us. So what??
Is expounding on it here, in an open forum going to solve anything? Nope.
You betcha it isn’t proper form to “snag” a frequency in use by someone else. No argument about that.
It’s just that this crap gets old, old, old here on the 070 Club Yahoo reflector.
In no form of my imagination is this what our Yahoo forum is intended to be.
While I’m at it, I leave my promotion for the “Great movement of broadmindedness to anyone who can see my views”.
N6MG
070-650
070 Club Staff – Director of Public Relations