From: Jerry n9avy@... [070] [mailto:070@...]
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2015 16:55
To: 070@...
Subject: Re: [070] Strange band today

Dan:

I was in QSO for over 10 minutes with a station when another jumped on my frequency just as I was about to call CQ again.  He sure heard me !  If I would have been my old nasty self I would have made sure he heard me in no uncertain terms.

It's just rude to snag another's frequency without even waiting a minute to make sure the freq was clear. This type of behavior is not acceptable with the band as dead as it was. There's plenty of room without jumping on someone's frequency.

Reminds me of when I used to fish and as soon as you reel in everyone is tossing their line in the same spot I was in.

If you ask me, this type of behavior is what causes people to behave like Todd.

Jerry