Re: #1163 KF5ATN => K5ATN

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Matthew - Got your change to your PODXS number.   Just to let you know that your new call sign will not be any good with your current EPC# —  You will have to notify EPC of your change and they will issue you a new EPC number! I think that is stupid but that is the way they do things.  That is why their numbering system is out of control.

Dan Morris   KZ3T   070-1065

On Aug 15, 2015, at 8:40 AM, Matthew Bohnsack bohnsack@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Hello.  I'm PODXS 070 #1163 and LONP #176.

My call has changed from KF5ATN to K5ATN and my QTH has changed from New Mexico to New York.

Hopefully this is the correct channel to get my information changed?

Looking forward to making some PODXS contacts.

-Matthew K5ATN