From: 070@... [mailto:070@...]
Sent: Tuesday, August 4, 2015 11:16 AM
To: 070@...
Subject: [070] Re: APE Season is 1 week away!

The dates of the KC9UR Pontoon Portable APE have been finalized to be starting Monday afternoon, Aug 24 through Wednesday afternoon, Aug 26th.  Stan (W9SMR/9) and I are looking forward to the event and to working a lot of 070ers.  As in past years we will be offering a nice QSL card, plus, for those persistent enough to work us on three bands, a nice certificate.  We plan to operate on 40m - 6m.

Milt - please update the dates on your APE list - thanks!

73,

Bob, KC9UR