Re: APE Season is 1 week away!

ljl2002@att.net

Milt,
Somehow my name got on the list to go APE in error.  I'll be home in Aug but I'll be looking for other APES from the home QTH.

I will do my best to attend the Hopper Reunion, as I always do, by radio.  As soon as I can work out the details to get my station portable I may join the APES in the field.

73

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482
.

On Monday, July 27, 2015 4:02 AM, "Ld Rockne pops435@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Milt,

I will be at Wallowa Lake, Wallowa County, OR.

Grid: DN15jg.

I will be operating 15 & 20 Meters, August 19th & 20th.
Possibly the 18th depending upon setup time.

Larry WA7HDZ #404

On Sunday, July 26, 2015 9:01 PM, "n6mg@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Guys/Gals & Others,
Here we are, 1 week away from the official starting date for the 2015 APE Open Season.
I have commitments & semi-commitments from:
Before we post these to the website, please confirm your dates, change them or add to them by replying to this email so that others can see what's going on.
Here's what I have thus far:
K0ACP & KJ8O - Awaiting all details
WA7HDZ & XYL - Lake Wallowa, OR -  Aug 19 - 20 and/or Aug 28 - 29 - Awaiting more details.
K9ZXO & K9PLX - Hooper Bros Reunion - Aug 28 - 30 - Awaiting more details.
KC9UR & W9SMR - Round Lake, IN - Aug 25 - 27 - Awaiting more details.
W5WF, K5KRB & WB5CXC - Grand Bayou, LA  -  Awaiting more details.
KC2GIK - Cape May Lighthouse - Awaiting more details.
KA1PPV - Awaiting all details
KD0FIP - Awaiting all details
IK1AMC - Aug 8 - 15 & Aug 22 - 29 - Gillio - Awaiting more details.
N6MG and/or W0PE - Operating from the W6QP Clubhouse, as W6QP & N6MG way high up in the deepest, darkest depths of the San Bernardino Nat'l Forest.
If I've missed anyone, please let me know. If you're listed and want info changed, Please let me know.
Thanks es 73,
Milt
N6MG
070-650