Jerry — No more telephone booths any longer.  This is exactly why our country is in the shape it is in and all the trouble we have.  You see, now Superman has nowhere to change his clothes and he cannot save/help us anymore!!!

Sri, just couldn’t let that one go by!! lol

Dan Morris   KZ3T   070-1065

On Jul 15, 2015, at 11:49 PM, Jerry n9avy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Thought I was buying from reputable dealer.Turned out to be guy operating from his garage or telephone booth (do those still exist ?).!

Jerry  N9AVY

From: "'Milton Garb' n6mg@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2015 9:42 PM
Subject: RE: [070] Windows XP Vunerable

Just beware of who you buy it from...
Milt.
N6MG

From: 070@... [mailto:070@...]
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2015 5:53 PM
To: 070@...

Got my WIN7 laptop at local hamfest earlier this year... it had an illegal copy of WIN7 and was sold by a dealer (his card is still in my glove box !) . Not only an illegal copy, buy none of the drivers were installed.  Cost me $$$ to get everything put right.

Beware hamfest bargains unless you're knowledgeable.

Jerry  N9AVY