From: "'Milton Garb' n6mg@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2015 7:42 PM
Subject: RE: [070] Windows XP Vunerable

Just a note guys...
I’ve been using Avast free anti-virus software for years and years.
I have 4 Win XP Pro laptops around here dedicated to different functions. They’re all Dell, with different processors, different amounts of RAM, etc. etc.
But, in common, they all have Avast free software on them.
My new Dell main frame came with Kaspersky, and it seems to be doing a good job. My XYL, Sandy has a new wazoo Dell laptop and it also came with Kaspersky.
There is free software out there. Just go to the Avast website, or Norton or McAfee websites and dig a bit for it.
BTW, I get all of my laptops at a local swap meet. They come with a legit copy of XP Pro and all but 1 came with Office XP on it.
If remembering correctly, I paid $100 for the “biggest” of the lot.
Milt.
N6MG
070-650
LONP #76