   And then check the "parital log" checkbox.

--david
KJ4IZW

On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 10:12 AM, Darl Deeds na8w@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Log is on its way thru ciber land.

Darl  NA8W

Sent: Wednesday, July 08, 2015 9:32 AM
To: 070@...
Subject: Re: [070] Entire Log

What logger are you using?   It should have the ability to filter by whatever (band, mode, date, etc) so you get just the PSK QSO's, and export them to ADIF.

Try uploading your whole to the checker again, and i'll take a look at it.

from the small logyou have on there now, looks like you're using FLDigi 3.22.05 ...
Can a fldigi user post instructions on filter & export?

73!
--david
KJ4IZW

On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 9:27 AM, na8w@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

I would like to take my entire log and separate out the PSK-31 contacts to put through the checker. Does anyone know of a way to do this? I have tried to take my entire log through the checker a couple times but nothing happens so I assume its too big for it? Around 40K. I put through just my contest log from this past weekend and it went fine and that is all that shows now.

Thanks

Darl  NA8W