From: aj4tf@... [070] [mailto:070@...]
Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2015 20:31
To: 070@...
Subject: RE: [070] Re: FD Participation Email

John,

Of course everyone is entitled to their opinion,  but calling someone else stupid just because they don't have the same opinion as you probably isn't going to help you win friends and influence people.

If you would like to see my field day pictures,  just ask.  Nicely.  If not,  that's OK too.  But I am quite certain that I am not stupid just because I use Facebook and understand its privacy settings.

Peace, brother.

de AJ4TF

No virus found in this message.

No virus found in this message.