Re: Another rant

Jerry N9AVY

Ted:

I agree with you. Eqsl is populated by a lot of flakes. I never use their Eqsls for any awards.  Years ago I did a program on QSLing at the local club. People learned a lot they didn't know because the gleaned info from my years as a QSL Manager for DX stations.

With LoTW either everything is right or you get nothing. That's the way it should be. LoTW also gives you a 30 minute window for discrepancies in time keeping.

Only thing I can figure out with these 13 Colonies is that either they're not the sharpest tools in the shed or they are cheating.

jerry

To: "070@..." <070@...>
Sent: Tuesday, July 7, 2015 8:45 PM
Subject: Re: [070] Another rant

Jerry, as a new General Class back in 2009, I logged everything in sight ( including the indoor and outdoor cats). I joined  eqsl.com, LOTW and did the paper thing. After a few years, I became of the opinion that Eqsl.co ,at the end of the day, really has not much credibility in the DX world.the day, just really has no credibility in the world of  DX. I took it out of my macros and have not visited my account in years. It is just too much hassle as there are so many flakes out here that are dishonest...maybe time to let go

73, K7TRK

On Tuesday, July 7, 2015 6:34 PM, "Jerry n9avy@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Well since my last rant on bogus QSLs at Eqsl , I've 3 more. All of which I rejected.

As an OO, I could report these guys for improper ID, but I won't do that. I worked one call sign and nothing they sent matched up.

If I worked K2X , all I want to see is K2X on QSL and not K2x/W1XXXX !

This is ridiculous as these operators at 13 Colonies don't have a clue about QSLing OR they are trying to claim credit for QSOs they did not make with there own station.

End of rant !

Jerry

Join main@070Club.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.