73
Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Thursday, July 2, 2015 9:06 AM, "'Milton Garb' n6mg@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Joe,
Because I’m in a good mood, and on some good med’s, I’ve lifted the “Bad Juju” and all that’s still in place is a minor, 3rd class “Gris-Gris”.
Now, down to business...
Whoever it is that’s sticking those needles into the L1 & L2 of that Rasta looking doll? I mean, really? That’s the best you’ve got?
Milt.
N6MG
070-650
070 Club – Keeper of the Curses

From: 070@... [mailto:070@...]
Sent: Thursday, July 2, 2015 5:25 AM
To: 070@...
Subject: Re: Fwd: [070] 13 Colonies

Jerry,

Hey don't feel bad.  I tried for both because they were there and got neither!  I guess that's what I get for giving Milt a hard time.  Bad juju.
I did get K2J/QRP so that's a start.

73

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Thursday, July 2, 2015 7:31 AM, "David Westbrook dwestbrook@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

got him!  he's not busy at all ...
And it's a new LONP# for me!!   The WM3PEN club is 070#1493

73!
--david
KJ4IZW

On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 7:19 AM, Rick Butz n7we1980@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Still there at 11:17 UTC -

Rick - N7WE
Leesburg, FL
070 - 1602
On 7/2/2015 06:34, wa3gm wa3gm@... [070] wrote:

Sent using CloudMagic
WM3PEN  13 colony bonus station  now on 40 meter Psk31

Greg
wa3gm