Re: ARRL Field Day is upon us, plus a bit

wa3gm

I was out earlier today and last night setting up with the club. ....it's ugly out now here on EPA

Greg
Wa3gm

Sent using CloudMagic

On Sat, Jun 27, 2015 at 4:09 PM, w3hf@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Just realized I forgot to say that I would be on the air during FD. (I remembered because I'm actually on the air now.)

Nothing special, just 1D EPA from the home station. I'm actually glad I'm not out with the group we (Matt and I) operated with before. That was the EPA QRP club, and we operated from a campsite at French Creek State Park, full battery operation with solar supplement. (The club stopped those activities a few years ago.) Today's weather is constant rain, and camping last night and tonight would have been miserable.