Re: WINDOW DECALS - VERY LIMITED NUMBER AVAILABLE FOR SHORT TIME!

Matthew King <mrk.twg@...>

We got it, John!

Tks!

73

Matt King

070 #1708 LONP #261

PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 1:03 PM, 'John Etling' john@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

donation is in your mailbox – Eagerly await the stickers.

73 de K3JAE

John

070-1820

Email from Panda Express Transportation Service, LLC. is considered confidential and for use by the intended recipient or entity only. Any unauthorized distribution of emails, attachments, or information therein is strictly prohibited.

Panda Express Transportation Service, LLC  | 754 College Street | Bruceton, TN 38317-2502