Re: TDW Log

Matthew King <mrk.twg@...>

Glad to help, Dan - happy to hear that you got it fixed.

Hope you enjoyed the contest!

73

Matt King

KK4CPS

070 #1708 LONP #261

PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Mon, May 25, 2015 at 6:13 PM, Dan Morris dbmorris315@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Matt - that was the problem.  Thanks much.  I’ll try to remember that next time!!

Dan Morris   KZ3T   070-1065

On May 25, 2015, at 5:42 PM, Matthew King mrk.twg@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Dan - you've got your address in the comment field. The scorer looks in the comments for the exchange info if it doesn't find it in the SRX field.

Here's one of your records:
KJ8O
40M
<Comment:55>JOSEPH B MILLER - 6928 FOREST PARK CT - TROY, MI  48098
<070#:4>1244
You'll want to rename your "070#" field to "SRX" instead.  You can do that to "Other3" instead if it always has the 070 # in it and you're wanting to keep the "070#" for some reason.
Good luck with it - holler if you need more help!

73

Matt King

KK4CPS

070 #1708 LONP #261

PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Mon, May 25, 2015 at 5:18 PM, Dan Morris dbmorris315@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

don’t know if anyone else is having a problem but when I tried to upload my adif log the scorer is picking up the first numbers it comes to and assumes those are the 070 numbers. Of course all my records are a ‘NO MATCH’ — The first numbers in my adif file are the street address numbers — I’m using ACLog export to adif function.

I’ve emailed David about this and waiting for an answer but I just wanted to let others know that this is happening, so double check your log uploads.

Dan Morris KZ3T 070-1065
dbmorris315@...