Re: New 070 Credits / LID rant

wa3gm

Good to finally  work you after all these years.....

Greg
Wa3gm

Sent using CloudMagic

On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 8:51 PM, Dan Morris dbmorris315@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Well, I played in the TDW once before a few years ago but not much at all.  This time was able to participate much more although not as much as I liked as we have family here for a couple of weeks. But those times I was able to get on I had a blast and was also able to work 40 and 80 this time which I have not been able to do in years.  So a good time was had. I will submit my meager log anyway.  thanks to all who made a contact with me.   It was also a good one to acquire many new 070 numbers!

Dan Morris   KZ3T   070-1065

On May 24, 2015, at 8:41 PM, 'Milton Garb' n6mg@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

W6QP, Red, and I was just talking about that...he thinks that 30m is the best DX band that we have.

Personally, I think 40m is...

BUT, there’s 2 old sayings:

1)    Anyone who is anyone will show up sooner or later on 20m at local gray line...

And

2)   You don’t have to be good to work DX...you just have to be there...

Red and I are going outside to smell some fresh air...

Thanks everyone for a great contest, and a special thanks to all of our newer members !

Milt – N6MG

Red – W6QP