Re: Sent a couple to web site

John Etling

OK, well I now have three contacts where member numbers have been swapped and the 070 is coming up as “wrong number” in the checker. Guess I’ll wait a few days unless Dave comes in and says he can re-run submitted logs.

JOHN A. ETLING - Owner

PANDA EXPRESS TRANSPORTATION SERVICE, LLC

DOT: 2463420           MC-851306            SCAC: PETS

754 COLLEGE STREET

BRUCETON, TN.  38317-2502

Phone: (731) 535-1163

Email from Panda Express Transportation Service, LLC. is considered confidential and for use by the intended recipient or entity only. Any unauthorized distribution of emails, attachments, or information therein is strictly prohibited.

Panda Express Transportation Service, LLC  | 754 College Street | Bruceton, TN 38317-2502