K4S Sharks Tooth Festival.....PSK now on 14.071

Tom McDermitt

The Tamiami ARC will be operating SE Station K4S from 10 to 12 April 2015 in support of the Venice Sharks Tooth Festival. This annual event in Venice, Florida, which is known as the sharks tooth capital of the world, is held near Caspersen Beach which is noted for its excellent yield of sharks teeth. Income from the Festival benefits the Special Athlete Boosters of Sarasota County.

Operations are planned for SSB, RTTY and PSK31 modes. QSL is via W4JS. Stateside stations PSE include SASE. DX PSE include SAE + two US$ or one current IRC, or QSL via the Bureau.

We will include a small sharks tooth with our direct QSLs.  Also, a certificate will be awarded to those stations that contact K4S three times, i.e., on three bands, three modes or a combination of bands and modes.  If you attain that goal, please include a #10 SASE with your direct QSL, or you may send your e-mail address and we will e-mail the certificate, which you can print out.

73

Tom – W3GXV

Sarasota, FL

PODS 070 #1753