31 Flavors Contest Rules

Matthew King - KK4CPS <mrk.twg@...>

The 2015 31 Flavors Contest Rules are now posted:

We've made another experimental tweak to the times. in an effort to allow more people to participate during the highest activity period.

We've brought QPSK-125 mode into the fold for this year.

We've clarified the 070 contest award schema with this contest:

The highest scorer in the contest will receive the TOP DAWG award.

Certificates will be awarded in each category as follows:

ENTRANTSPLACES AWARDED
1-41ST ONLY
5-91ST & 2ND
10+1ST, 2ND & 3RD

All Ø7Ø members participating and submitting logs will receive an endorsement sticker.

If there are additional awards to be handed out, that will be listed in the rules for that specific contest.

The automated scorer will be the ONLY official submission point: http://hamclubs.info/scorer barring specific technical difficulties with a given log.

Stay tuned for the introduction of the June 10m PSK Contest, as well as the "2015 in 2015" operating event that is coming up very soon!

73

Matt King

KK4CPS

070 #1708 LONP #261