Re: On Contests

Drew from Zhrodague

Hm, that would work great for me - FN00 !!

On 3/25/15 1:25 PM, Joseph Miller kj8o.ham@... [070] wrote:
FWIW, I like it... The Feld Hell Club (hellschreiber operating mode) has
an award where you get point​s for the Grid Locator Number. The "00's"
are scored as 100 points. If one digital club uses it, why can't another?

73 de Joe KJ8O PODXS 1244, FH 2912

On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 1:14 PM, Jerry n9avy@...
<mailto:n9avy@...> [070] <070@...
<mailto:070@...>> wrote:

__

Here another suggestion that everyone will hate:

How about one where the grid number is the number of points you
receive for each contact ? I'm in EN52 and you should get 52
points for working me. Use s/p/c's as multipliers as everyone ends
up with a pile of points !

It's important to think. It's what separates us from lentils. Jack Lucas

--

Drew from Zhrodague
post-apocalyptic ad-hoc industrialist