Re: On Contests

Joseph Miller <kj8o.ham@...>

FWIW, I like it... The Feld Hell Club (hellschreiber operating mode) has an award where you get point​s for the Grid Locator Number. The "00's" are scored as 100 points. If one digital club uses it, why can't another?

73 de Joe KJ8O PODXS 1244, FH 2912

On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 1:14 PM, Jerry n9avy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Here another suggestion that everyone will hate:

How about one where the grid number is the number of points you receive for each contact ?   I'm in EN52   and you should get 52 points for working me.  Use s/p/c's as multipliers as everyone ends up with a pile of points !

Jerry  N9AVY

--
It's important to think. It's what separates us from lentils.    Jack Lucas