Re: DX Stuff

boat.anchor@...

Have heard back from Craig and he advises:

"when doing digital I'll be only using PSK31 and listening up 0.5 kHz and never simplex. There may also be a change for North America in the 0000-0200 UTC where I'll visit 15m PSK31 as this is a period where QSO rates are typically slower."

This can be great news for us as Craig's antennas are all verticals which gives us a good shot. He is in my log a number of times using them.
His schedule can be found at:
GL es enjoy
Barry

---In 070@..., <n9avy@...> wrote :

VK - Craig, VK5CE will be active as VK5CE/p from St Peter Island
(OC-220) from 29 March to 1 April. This IOTA group was activated
only twice, back in 1997 (VK5ISL) and 2005 (VI5PN). Craig plans to
be QRV 18 hours a day on 80, 20, 17, 15 and 10 metres SSB, with
main activity on 20 and 15m; he might also "do a little 30m
digital"
around 16-17 UTC. This will be a one-man "tent and
generator" operation, running 400 watts into verticals on the
beach at the high tide mark. QSL via home call, direct or bureau;
the direct link to Club Log's OQRS, as well as detailed oper

de  425 DX News  -  n9avy