Re: How about a "newbie" sprint?

Ted <pegduck56@...>

agree, Joe, but serial number is irrelevant. It is just another hassle to log, like the member number. I think all events should be 'open' with simple basic exchanges.
73, Ted
K7TRK

On Tuesday, March 24, 2015 12:41 PM, "'ljl2002@...' joe_molon@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Good idea to invite non-members into the contest.  They will see what fun it is and maybe join.

The exchange for non-members could be 599 and a serial number (001,002 etc) in place of a member number.
EPC does that and it seems to work.

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Monday, March 23, 2015 7:31 AM, "'John Etling' john@... [070]" <070@...> wrote: