To: 070@...
From: 070@...
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2015 11:58:30 -0700
Subject: RE: [070] Contest Exchange Question

Then, of course there’s always the “73 es gl de n6mg”.

It can go from just that to:

\\\\\\\

[   o)(o >

0      _>

 \,__,]    Bye Bye

  [73]   de n6mg sk

qrz 070  qrz 070  de  n6mg  n6mg  k

Seriously, the absolute best tutor for finding out what’s fastest and easiest for you, is to watch other folks and their macro’s.

Watch the flow and the rhythm. Find out what you like and can do the easiest.

The last few days I’ve been tuning the high bands throughout the early morning, all day and in the evenings. Looking at traces and where they’re from. That’s just to get a feel for what band to be on and at what time.

Newer folks: Don’t be afraid to try 40 & 75 meters at night! Lots of points and multipliers there. (My definition of 40 meters is 7.070 MHz)

See every one of you on the bands!

It’s pre-contest siesta time here in So. California.

Milt  650   Ca

(;-)