To: 070@...
From: 070@...
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 15:34:06 -0500
Subject: Re: [070] Clublog

​Now that's something. I am here in the DX Black Hole, and still got 14 cards from JA's in my last shipment from the bureau....

Mine were mostly Fall 2013.

73 de Joe KJ8O 1244

On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 1:05 PM, boat.anchor@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Milt

Wow
You get great service.
I just got a batch of cards thru the bureau and by far the majority
were JAs and dated summer/fall 2012.
best
Barry

---In 070@..., <n6mg@...> wrote :

Want to clear a lot of your cards from the bureau? Work a CQWW or ARRL Int'l DX 'test, either A3J or A1 mode, either 15m and/or 40m.  Make a few hundred Q's, and look out! The following month you'll get a shoe box full of JA cards from the bureau!

Milton Garb

N6MG
070-650
LONP #76 - 693 & Counting!

--
It's important to think. It's what separates us from lentils.    Jack Lucas