Re: North Carolina QSO Party on Sunday

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Thanks for the contact Barry --

Dan Morris   KZ3T   070-1065

On Mar 1, 2015, at 4:19 PM, boat.anchor@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Well I finally have six contacts/counties in the log and still looking.

Barry
VA7GEM

---In 070@..., wrote :

Please join in on the fun!

The NCQP will be held from 10AM-8PM EST on Sunday, March 1st. This is the second year that digital modes have been included and we are hoping for a lot more participation this year.

Out-of-state stations look for NC stations calling CQ and respond with your state/province/country after the NC station gives theirs. Try to get all 100 counties!

Those in-state stations try to work everyone giving their county instead of S/P/C. Shoot for all the NC counties plus all the states & provinces.

Signal reports are optional. There are also bonus stations for everyone. (see rules)

Further information at http://www.rars.org/ncqsoparty/

I look forward to seeing you there. I plan to work the entire time, primarily on 20/40m but try 6/10/15/80 too if open.

73,

Jim, W4SDJ
Cherokee County, NC
PODXS #1603