To: 070@...
From: 070@...
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 20:52:04 -0500
Subject: Re: [070] Re: 2015 Valentine's Day Sprint

you can still submit Q's for the whole day -- the checker will automatically apply the 6-hr block that you choose when you upload.  And any Q's outside of that are still useful for stats/log matching purposes.

73!
--david
KJ4IZW

On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 7:20 PM, JEFF WALSH jeffwalsh1644@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Barry I agree with ur interpretation of the 6 hour window....send in ur most productive 6 hour log....

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Friday, February 13, 2015 5:56 PM, "Todd Bloomingdale tbloomingdale@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

OK. So is the call sign required or not required for the exchange is this is what I'm reading on the Sprint page??

EXCHANGE
Callsign, Name, either "OM" or "YL" and your State/Province/Country (SPC).
Examples: "W4KRN Karen YL VA" and "KK4CPS Matt OM GA"

On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 3:46 PM, Matthew King mrk.twg@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Call is not a required part of tonight's contest.

We should be able to differentiate club vs non club users by our exchange of "KK4CPS Matt OM GA" as the nonmembers will need coaching. Invite all the new folks to the club! A contest is a great outreach opportunity!

73

Matt King
KK4CPS
070 #1708
LONP #261
070 Club Management Team

On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 4:37 PM, 'N2MLP' n2mlp@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Will do 160m tonight as long as band is working

         de N2MLP Brian
       Monroe County PA