To: 070@...
From: 070@...
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 09:24:26 -0600
Subject: Re: [070] 2015 Valentine's Day Sprint

Hi Matt,

If I understand this correctly, the VD Sprint starts this
evening at 18:00 CST since we are UTC -6. I'm not sure I
understand why the busiest time would be 12:00 UTC to 18:00 UTC,
that would be 6 am to noon here in the CST zone. I'm not a
morning person and I had the impression that 160m and 80m were
better in the evening.

Anyway thanks for the reminder, I would have missed the test
thinking it was the old 8 pm local start time.

73
Mike kc9doa #1040