To: 070@...
From: 070@...
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 10:32:42 -0600
Subject: Re: [070] PSKMeter (was CU2AP)

I found an answer for the software question, where else but
. There is a PSKScope program for XP and
one for Linux to interface the PSKMeter.

I'm still curious if there is a real improvement in IMD and if
the sweet spot is different than the "old" method. I've read
that with some rigs the best IMD isn't always full power with
reduced drive.

73
Mike kc9doa