Re: CU2AP

Brian (N2MLP)

Jim

Your signal was wide  with lots of noise

Slowy changed and cleared up

Guess it was the prop  playing games?

========================

         de N2MLP Brian

       Monroe County PA

========================

From: 070@...
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 12:40:21 -0800

:-)

From: 070@...
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 12:20:56 -0800

Very true. That's why I call CQ a  lot.    But now you've given out the best kept secret in ham radio !  :-)

jerry n9avy

From: 070@...
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 11:43:51 -0800

I was on 15m and it was wide open to Europe for me.  Hadn’t seen that before.

Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2015 11:31 AM

To: 070@...

Well 10 was open for a while to South Africa, Brazil, Azores, and others but closed here now, not seeing any traces in the waterfall.

Jim K5SP