Re: CU2AP

Bill Garwood

VP8LP Falklands now on the "dead" 10 meter band.  28.121.800. 20:45 UTC

To: 070@...
From: 070@...
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 12:40:21 -0800
Subject: Re: [070] CU2AP

:-)

From: "Bill Garwood n4gbk@... [070]" <070@...>
To: "070@..." <070@...>
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2015 2:38 PM

Well being that this is the best club in ham radio, we want our members to always have the best of everything, including secrets.  Just don't pass them on outside the club, please.

Happy Radio!

Bill

To: 070@...
From: 070@...
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 12:20:56 -0800

Very true. That's why I call CQ a  lot.    But now you've given out the best kept secret in ham radio !  :-)

jerry n9avy

From: 070@...
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 11:43:51 -0800

I was on 15m and it was wide open to Europe for me.  Hadn’t seen that before.

Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2015 11:31 AM
To: 070@...

Well 10 was open for a while to South Africa, Brazil, Azores, and others but closed here now, not seeing any traces in the waterfall.

Jim K5SP