Re: 160M

John Bower <poppajohnbower@...>

Calling CG on 1.807.6 just worjed K8BZ in MI
John KE4JB NY

On Fri, Feb 6, 2015 at 7:39 PM, Mike Flowers mike.flowers@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

You’re very welcome, Eric.  They work reasonably well if you have enough radials.   I just haven’t gotten Site Committee (YL) approval to build mine yet … ;>)

- 73 and good DX de Mike, K6MKF, President - NCDXC

From: 070@... [mailto:070@...]
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2015 4:03 PM
To: 070@...
Subject: Re: [070] 160M

What a great link!  Thanks Mike.  This is my next ham radio project.

73 de Eric, KG6MZS

On Feb 6, 2015, at 3:54 PM, Mike Flowers mike.flowers@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Hi Eric,

One of our DX Club members has a 160M vertical you can build.  The author, John, K6MM, is also now an op on the K1N Dxpedition to Navassa.

Here’s the link:  http://k6mm.com/pages/ant-v160.html

- 73 and good DX de Mike, K6MKF, President - NCDXC