73,
Bill
AG4QX

On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 10:25 PM, Matthew King mrk.twg@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

I was just able to QSO with Bill, AG4QX in Florida, so this thing works after all, I reckon!

He's off the end of my wire so it was pretty terrible copy but it was good enough to make out.

Funny, as he told me I was 90-100% copy (I think!)

Come on out, the rest of you 160 guys!

73

Matt
KK4CPS

On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 10:05 PM, Matthew King <mrk.twg@...> wrote:
Gonna give it a whirl, Barry. Here I go, on 1.807...

Matt

On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 10:01 PM, boat.anchor@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

On monitor for now.

45 mins till Tx time