Re: Delayed 4th qtr 2014 endorsement mailing

David Westbrook

it's ok, he gets a 5% raise for every mailing  :)

thanks matt!!

--david
KJ4IZW

On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 9:06 PM, Todd Bloomingdale tbloomingdale@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Matt,

I personally thank you for all you do on your very expensive salary.  It's though to jugle home life with this so I imagine it is a challenge to get that all together. So Thank you SIR!

On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 7:49 PM, Matthew King - KK4CPS mrk.twg@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

It's finally gone! It's outta here... Things finally simmered down here at the home front. I got it all together this weekend, so it probably left our cute little post office on the big truck to the sort facility today.

Nearly 2500 stickers and 200 certificates took a lot longer than I expected!  Once again, y'all have my sincerest apologies. I'm going to try a different approach in an attempt to avoid getting behind again.

Hope everyone enjoys their stuff!

73

Matt King
KK4CPS