From: "Matthew King mrk.twg@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2015 7:40 PM
Subject: Re: [070] 15m

Jerry, that's what I was thinking for us East Coast guys.  I've never even seen Philippines, Indonesia, China, etc... I've gotten a few Japanese stations on 10 & 15 and felt thrilled to get 1 South Korean station back in November 2013!

I've gotten one Ukraine station this year, and seen several, but was unable to work them due to an antenna issue.

The different coasts definitely have their ups and downs. I feel for you guys stuck in the middle!

India? Pakistan? Middle East in general?  Maybe when I get a beam....

73 y'all

Matt
KK4CPS

On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 8:25 PM, Jerry n9avy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

You guys on West coast have much better shot at places like Philippines & Indonesia than us landlocked guys.  Signals travel much better over water like Pacific.

jerry  n9avy