Sent: Monday, January 26, 2015 4:57 PM
To: 070@...
Subject: Re: [070] 15m

I could certainly use Philippines on PSK as well as Indonesia.  I was very happy to work a bunch of Japan today  and am only 1 away from the 20 needed for endorsement.

Martin I was good to work you today.  Sorry to be so short.  Guess I should have called "CQ DX JA", but I hate to do directional CQ because I always feel as though I'm cutting someone out of a contact.

See again on the bands !

73,  Jerry  N9AVY