From: "Ted pegduck56@... [070]" <070@...>
To: "070@..." <070@...>
Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2015 12:26 AM
Subject: Re: [070] Re: JA endorsement

sorry, some vision issues lately and misread that. I think I have about 5 Zil's.  see a lot of repeats. I think as warmer weather comes we will see more on 10-15m...sometime a sleeper is on 17..
I'm not saving any space for the Ukraine sticker here...(that was a curious choice for a sticker considering the rarity and the continuing issues regarding the issues of who is a 'Ukraine' valid call)   pretty 'unobtainable' from our side of the planet

anyway, looks like we got any JA that was moving !!

GL in the contest, as they say,,

73, Ted
K7TRK

On Friday, January 23, 2015 6:58 PM, "boat.anchor@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Ted

When I check the submitted times of our logs it shows 22:57 difference.
Almost a day rather than minutes.
How is Brazil coming along?
best
Barry

---In 070@..., wrote :

Rats, Barry, you beat by mere minutes !!

(Barry and I have been tag teaming JA stations on 15m all week !)

73, Ted
K7TRK