Re: JA endorsement

Ted <pegduck56@...>

Martin, keep an eye on 17m if you can. When it opens to us, there can be a lot of EU. Try am's

73, Ted

On Friday, January 23, 2015 7:43 PM, "Martin Tuip ajax@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

I am in western Washington. The call is kg7hax.  I hear them occasionally but even the psk reports don't seem to detect my signal south of central America. Japan on the other hand I can do with 5 - 10W any day any time it seems.  Europe also seems a no go zone. :(

Martin

-------- Original message --------
From: "boat.anchor@... [070]" 070@...>
Date:01/23/2015 7:30 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: 070@...
Subject: RE: [070] Re: JA endorsement

Martin

Where are you located or what is your call?
The only place to find Brazil, IMHO, is on 10M at about
18:00Z to 22:00Z.
A year ago I had to struggle to work Uruguay and Chile
because the Brazils were so plentiful. Now I can't seem to
find very many.
regards
Barry

---In 070@..., wrote :

South America is my elusive continent I just can't get.