Re: LONP 296

Dan Morris - KZ3T

thanks

Dan Morris   KZ3T   070-1065

On Jan 20, 2015, at 5:00 PM, David Westbrook dwestbrook@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Uploading completely replaces you previous log, so you'll want your whole PSK log again.     This is so there's not an issue of needing to update/delete individual log entries after an upload ...   Though i may eventually add a "append or overwrote" option.   Will also eventually support ZIP'd adi files, too.

73!
--david
kj4izw

On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 4:37 PM, Dan Morris dbmorris315@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

I have a question about the uploads since that was just brought up.   If I uploaded my log from the beginning of my starting PSK31 (back in 2009) till say the end of December 2014, when I upload again do I have to upload all those previous contacts again or can I just upload from 1 Jan 2015???

Dan Morris   KZ3T   070# -1065

On Jan 20, 2015, at 8:54 AM, David Westbrook dwestbrook@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

thanks ray --  you know, i didn't even think of that page when i read this thread! So glad you posted that.
   http://hamclubs.info/070-app/certs/      Membership/LONP Certificates, and extra sticker sheets.

AJ4TF -- we don't currently have email notification when endorsements (stickers/lonp/etc) are approved;  but twice a day (12pm,12am ET) the website is updated any new approvals will be reflected on these pages:
   http://www.podxs070.com             It'll come off of the "INBOX" section and be listed in the newly awarded section.
   http://www.podxs070.com/membership-endorsements/endorsement-outgoing-mail                Outgoing mail queue. Includes actual mailing date.
   http://www.podxs070.com/membership-endorsements/endorsement-standings                      Full endorsement standings.
   http://www.podxs070.com/lonp/members-of-lonp                                                       LONP standings, including "honor roll".

And also on your next upload to the endorsement checker, any new approvals will be indicated there (will change from submitted/orange to approved/lightblue).

We have a "master database" (google docs speadsheet) that has the roster/awards info in one place, which makes it possible to then automatically populate ("push") the info to all those places with scripts :)

Typically matt approves everything in the awards Inbox daily (except IOTA's, which usually take additional research time).   and new membership approvals usually are same-day by Jim too.

73 & GL!
hope to work you soon for WABOL :)

--david
KJ4IZW

On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 8:35 AM, 'Ray Clements' r.clements@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

You can even download your LONP certificate in PDF form from the hamclubs web site once you compete the requirements and are assigned a number. The same thing applies for your original 070 certificate. It is just another great feature of the club provided by our talented club officers.

I was just recently assigned LONP #0291m but have not yet received my certificate from Matt either. I downloaded and printed mine out on a color printer.

To download or print either certificate, go to:

If you are colecting 070 club endorsements, you can also print out an "overflow page" to put your endorsement stickers on so you do not cover up your original 070 certificate.

Ray N9RWC
070   #1793
LONP #0291