Re: Welcome Aboard

Jerry N9AVY

Dragan should be able to operate 10m PSK31 on 28120.

Jerry  N9AVY  #454

From: "'Martin Tuip' ajax@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2015 6:15 PM
Subject: Re: [070] Welcome Aboard

Thanks for the introduction Jim.  Not sure if it is normal if newcomers introduce themselves or not Winking smile   I finally got my HF radio early this month and started with digital last week.  I’ve racked up a little over 50 QSOs so far on PSK31 and about 80 on JT65.  I live about 30 miles east of Seattle in the mountains which gives me a big disadvantage because of those huge pieces of rock (in fact .. I have an almost vertical wall less than a mile from my house).  I have one other operator in my household (my 9 year old son Dragan, KG7OQT) but his license limits his digital modes. I believe he will be in one of the upcoming QST magazines on W1AW.

73 Martin
KG7HAX

Sent: Monday, January 19, 2015 3:21 PM
To: 070@...
Subject: [070] Welcome Aboard

​Please join me in welcoming our new PODXS 070 member(s)

1953  KN4XJ  Frank
1954  PY3JFS  Soares
1955  KG7HAX  Martin
1956  KM4AF  Chip