To: 070@...
From: 070@...
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 16:15:19 -0800
Subject: Re: [070] Welcome Aboard

Thanks for the introduction Jim.  Not sure if it is normal if newcomers introduce themselves or not    I finally got my HF radio early this month and started with digital last week.  I’ve racked up a little over 50 QSOs so far on PSK31 and about 80 on JT65.  I live about 30 miles east of Seattle in the mountains which gives me a big disadvantage because of those huge pieces of rock (in fact .. I have an almost vertical wall less than a mile from my house).  I have one other operator in my household (my 9 year old son Dragan, KG7OQT) but his license limits his digital modes. I believe he will be in one of the upcoming QST magazines on W1AW.

73 Martin
KG7HAX

Sent: Monday, January 19, 2015 3:21 PM
To: 070@...
Subject: [070] Welcome Aboard

​Please join me in welcoming our new PODXS 070 member(s)

1953  KN4XJ  Frank
1954  PY3JFS  Soares
1955  KG7HAX  Martin
1956  KM4AF  Chip